Friday, August 13, 2010

Water....what fun!

So we woke up this morning all ready to get our stay-cation adventure for the day started...We were finally going to Raging Waters with all the boys!!!!   This was their reward for learning to swim last summer, Dan finally is off for a few day, no sports, piano or scouts to worry about...the perfect day for the water park.  As I am getting ready to pack things up for the adventure I notice a neighbor in my yard, then I see the water....and not just a little water.  Apparently I had just missed the geyser coming from my sidewalk!  Well long story short  WE didn't make it to Raging Waters but we did dig a 5 foot hole in the middle of my front walk...oh and we do have running water again!  Now tell me, "would you scream?"!

No comments:

Post a Comment